What is venueScout?
The essential tool to efficiently reach your target audience.
venueScout is a digital platform that makes marketing and sales of your exhibition and event venue as well as your events services business significantly easier and more successful.
Through venueScout venues and service providers can reach exhibition/event organizers and meeting planners across the globe with a basic profile listing or an upgraded more advanced premium listing. With your venue or service being listed on venueScout, you make sure your business attracts enquiries from a global audience of professional event organisers and in turn allow us to provide comprehensive, detailed, structured quality information on venues and service providers worldwide.
The Event Planner and Organizer Predicament
Every year, thousands of event planners and organizers rush to research the perfect venue to host their exhibition, convention, incentive meeting or unique event.
The search process however can be daunting and cumbersome. Typically, event planners must search multiple websites and information one by one. In addition, each exhibition or event venue’s information is presented in different formats without the ability to compare.
With venueScout, event organizers and meeting planners can search for listed venues based on specific criteria, e.g. capacity, geographical location, services provided etc. Exhibition and event venues which match the search criteria are displayed showing either basic or premium information.
Exhibition and event venues that subscribe to a premium listing can share detailed, high quality information, have the ability to receive RFPs, and can directly respond to user feedback of their listing (Platinum listing only).
No other platform or service in the world offers such an unparalleled user experience for event planners. Our aim is to provide the events industry with an invaluable tool to improve efficiency and to create business opportunities.
The venueScout Difference
A venue or service listing on venueScout provides an exceptional new marketing channel to reach meeting planners and event organizers. Moreover, venueScout listings offer far more comprehensive information and features than any other platform in the market today such as:
- Top-line and detailed information about the venue, surrounding area, and event location
- Logistics, floorplans, schematics, and photos of fairgrounds, exhibition halls, and conference rooms
- Setup/move-in information for potential organizers and contractors
- Additional onsite services and F&B outlets
- Certifications, accreditations, and speciality functions and experiences only offered by this venue
- Ratings by visitors, exhibitors, and organizers of the venue along with first person feedback
- The direct channel for event planners and organizers to submit RFPs!
- View our different package options
More Great Reasons to Claim or List an Exhibition or Event Venue
- Experience the superior services and features of venueScout to showcase the venue’s capabilities properly to event industry professionals, planners, and organizers looking to host their next event
- The venue listing has already been created and you’ll want to make sure the correct owner/operator/management group has access
- A basic listing on venueScout is free of charge and there is no commitment to view and claim your listing
- Claiming a venue allows the listing owner to add and edit more content such as photos, floorplans, exhibition hall or conference room features
- Claiming a basic listing is the first step towards viewing upgrade opportunities which unlock features such as receiving RFPs and inquiries for the venue by event planners and organizers